Friday 29 March 2013

Mellisa Doug Educational Teaching Clock For Kids


Mummy, Daddy, Please teach me how to tell the time?

Seconds, Minutes, Past The Hour, Quarter To, Hour, O'Clock
Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock!

Last year Xmas when decision was being made on what to get the kids for their Christmas present, it came down to the fact that part of their present must have something educational tone to it. So off I went looking for something that will capture their interest or least for the older two who were at the time 3 and 5 years old.

As I searched on Online, I came across the Melissa Doug toy range on sale at Amazon. I made decision to purchase the Melissa and Doug Shape Sorting Clock based on review. All I can say is that it is a great teaching tool for all ages. For my two oldest children they are always setting the clock  based on what time their favourite children's programme is showing or would be showing.

My youngest child (girl) who is two years old is in love with the various shapes and the colours are brilliant. The toy is very durable.

(my oldest child holding the clock)



Melissa and Doug Shape Sorting Clock

£9.56 at Amazon UK


No comments:

Post a Comment