Wednesday 4 March 2015

The Honest Company Fruit & Veggie Wash



The Honest Company Fruit & Veggie Wash £4,78

I know that most people are worried about chemicals found in foods and other household items and it is for this reason that gave rise to organic based products. So whilst doing my usual browsing, I came across fruit and veggie wash by The Honest Company. I have ever thought of buying wash for fruit and veggie as I felt using ordinary water would suffice. I personally have never used any product from The Honest Company found by Jessica Alba but they are great reviews on their products -  which I guess says something good about their product lines.

I know the ethos of The Honest Company is based on having products for family and home that are
natural, safe, beautiful and effective. Having said that, I would really love to give their products a try but I don't think the fruit and veggie wash would be high on my list. What are you thoughts?



No comments:

Post a Comment