There are some things that I come across on the internet or parent related website every now and again, that I say to myself, I wished I have this when I was pregnant. One of those things I wished I had access to is the Sassy Bloom Box service.
I have not personally had the opportunity to use the service as I am currently not pregnant and my children are older than 2 years, but from what I have read on the internet, there's a mix review on how good the service is. So all I could say is that it would probably be better to subscribe to the service if you are able to afford the monthly fee and then see how you feel about the whole experience.
The Sassy Bloom Box is an award winning monthly subscription service for pregnant women (3rd trimster), babies to age 2 and new parents!
Below are some of Sassy Bloom Box features:
- Beautifully presented and tailored to your baby’s age, stage of development and gender!
- Bonus products for mum and/or dad included in selected boxes.
- Personalise the box with your child's name, date of birth and gender.
- A wonderful surprise each month!
- Suitable for new and expecting mothers from 3rd trimester of pregnancy to 2 years.
- Join the latest baby concept to hit the UK!
- Delivering some of the latest and most innovative mother and baby products available - saving time and money!
- Developed and tested by a team of trusted mums.
- Each Sassy Bloom box contains a selection of 4 - 6 baby products, hand-picked for your little one.
- Free delivery included!
- As featured by: BBC, Hello, Daily Mail, The Telegraph, The Times, heart fm, Baby London, Metro, Baby & Pregnancy.
- A fun way to shop, save and discover!
See more at: Sassy Bloom