Saturday 16 November 2013

Star Wars Themed Cooking Kit




I don't know about you but I remember watching the original 'Star Wars' film starring Harrison Ford. And despite other subsequent episodes, nothing beats the original star wars in my humble opinion. So if any of your little ones are a huge fan of star wars, they might love this ' Star Wars Themed Cooking Kit '. My attraction to this item has to be the lightsaber ice-pop moulds. It looks similar to a glow stick or glow sword.

The cookbook features recipes that will appeal to both girls and boys such as Qui-Gon Gingerbread Ice Cream Sandwiches, and each of the recipes is based around the characters or props in the films. 

This is what one of the J Crew team Jenny has to say about this book -  "I would never think of buying my sons a cookbook, but I can just hear them laughing when they see the recipe for Ice Cream Clones. Plus, it’s a really fun activity for parents and kids to do together.”


No comments:

Post a Comment