Tuesday 20 August 2013

Fill In The Blank: These Vintage Floral Print Cute Cocoon Coat By Monnalisa Are So................................................................




OR


I have a slight problem sometimes with kids clothes been described as vintage, probably because I have not yet come across any parents hunting vintage kids clothes unlike adults clothes which can be purchased as vintage. 

But this monnalisa floral print coat does look vintage in a bad way. The pattern looks too old like a pattern usually used in making curtains in the 70's and 80's. But I guess this is simply my own opinion. That's my reason for adding this so called vintage coat under the 'fill in the blank' category. Usually I stick with my posting of 'fill in the blank' once a week, but can't help but to notice this ageing looking kid's coat that has been designed with kids in mind. 

Don't you agree with me that this coat is kind of ageing for kids?

No comments:

Post a Comment