Tuesday 14 May 2013

Money Saving and Buying Tips on Kids School Shoes

As most parents like myself would always say I am forever grateful for the Internet, especially when it comes to doing the weekly or monthly food shopping, buying kids related things ranging from clothes to toys and anything else in between.

 Cacharel ELODIE Black

Let's take school shoes for example. When it comes to shopping for my children's shoes, I normally go to Clarks at my local shopping centre based at Stevenage. Usually I ordered online and then I would have to visit my local to ensure that the shoes I have purchased are of actual fit on my children's feet. Apart from Clarks, I also make use Kickers and Spartoo online store for special offers - their sales section is worth checking out too.

However, when I am in London I also visits the Clark Factory Shop based at Seven Sisters Road. The full address is 67-83 Seven Sisters Road Holloway, London N7 6BU, Telephone no is 020 7281 9364.

I also discovered another shoe factory when shopping during Christmas of 2012.
Clark Factory Shop based at Hatfield - 3 The Galleria, Comet Way, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 0XR. Telephone no is 01707 276 485.


It's good for buying childrens shoes for school or for everyday wear. You would be surprised that some footwear that are on sale at full price in Clarks or John Lewis store would be on sale at the factory outlet for £15 to £20 less. The store itself is covered in stacked of shelves and can be a bit chaotic at times and even more so during the back to school period. So early shopping is strongly advised.

The worst time to go is between August and September due to back to school rush.

So next time you happen to be in London or Hatfield, it's worth checking out.

TRAVEL TIP
Clarks Shoe Factory @ Finsbury Park
Usually I take first capital connect train to Finsbury Park. Then take Piccadilly line train to Holloway Rd station. I then take 153 bus from in front of the station. Once on the bus ask the driver that you want get off at the Clark Factory Store along Seven Sisters Road.


Clarks Shoe Factory @ The Galleria Hatfield
For travelling tips by train, bus, car and parking, please click on the link - The Galleria Hatfield

If you have any shopping tips for buying kids shoes that you would like to share please leave a comment below.

2 comments:

  1. Take your child shoe shopping... Every shoe fits differently. Letting a kid have a say in the shoe buying process promotes healthy foot habits down the road.

    ReplyDelete