Thursday 30 May 2013

Girls Leggings! Which Brand is Better?

Toddler Range





Older Girls Range








Above are some of my favourites for this season

I don't known if I could call myself an expert when it comes to buying leggings for my little girl, I have been buying them for my little girl for the past four years. And within these years I have bought leggings from next, marks and spencer, asda, tesco, mini mode (part of Boots) and GAP.

Some of the purchases were worse than others and couldn't last for the season, which then meant another shopping trip to buy another batch of leggings. However if I am asked to choose between the aforementioned  retailers that I have entered, I would choose GAP and a second option would have to be Mini Mode part of Boots.

Compared to the selling price of other stores, GAP would come across as being a bit expensive. But for me I would look at the quality of leggings before price, because leggings are more or less daily essentials you need something long lasting and doesn't give way after just few washes.

As for me, I would always love GAP leggings. .

What has been your experience when shopping for girls leggings? Please leave your comments below?


No comments:

Post a Comment